Active for more than 13 years in an international corporate environment, including in associated law firm of Big 4 consultancy and international private legal practice. Significant experience and track record in using a multi-disciplinary approach in terms of teams and resources, articulating legal strategies, risk management tools and substantiating management decisions.
- Currently the Corporate Director of Legal Department & Compliance of Louis Delhaize Group in Romania CORA.
- Harvard Business School graduate – Program Leadership Development 2019.
- Demonstrated track record in real estate, M&A projects, IP&data protection, and matters specific to the online environment. Pragmatic approach focused on result, efficiency and risk mitigation.
- Solid experience in business, regulatory and legal risk management in retail business.
- Special blend of skills and abilities deriving from diverse business, legal and industry exposure.
- Ability to contribute to business strategy decisions by understanding the dynamics of outside factors influencing the industry.
- Coordinating the expansion of new stores in Romania and business development on real estate of the group in Romania.